2. There is a syndrome called the Capgras Delusion,
where if you suffer from it you may think your friends, family, and even your pets have been replaced by impostors.
3. In the Vietnam War, the US military produced recordings of ghostly voices and eerie sounds to play to the Vietcong, who believed that if a body wasn’t
buried, the person’s soul would wander the Earth forever.
4. The Buffalo has injured three times the amount of people as compared
to bears in Yellowstone National Park over a 20 year period.
5. There is a species of deer in Germany who won’t cross the border where the Iron Curtain once stood, even though that border has been gone physically for 20 years.
6. You can train at MIT to become a pirate, tested in archery, fencing, pistols and sailing.
7. In 1994, a Santa Barbara teenager named Peter Eastman Jr. legally
changed his name to “Trout Fishing in America” after Richard Brautigan’s novella of the same name.
8. A sheep’s wool never stops growing and it can actually roll over on its back
from the weight and die of starvation.
9. Cats rub their faces against objects to claim them as their territory and
if they do so against your face, you just been named an honorary member of that cat’s family.
10. A man in Zimbabwe was swallowed by a hippo and managed to survive.