Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cheese and Crackers Singing?



EXCEPT WHEN I DON'T KNOW THE WORDS.....

   Have you ever tried to sing a song that you love and you just can't remember the words? What about going to a new church and everyone seems to know the words to the songs except you? Recently, I was with my husband at a get together. During this get together, several songs were being sung. Well, guess what, I had never heard these songs before. I was raised in the Catholic Church. Hubby was raised in the Baptist Church. There are big differences in the types of songs that both churches sing, at least in the ones that I went to. So anyway, Hubby is just singing along with everyone in the room and there I was, trying to keep up with them. I was so uncomfortable and just knew everyone could tell that I had no idea what I was doing. 


  I went to work and was telling my co-worker, I'll call her Jane. Jane is one of those people that makes everyone laugh, all the time. She gave me the best idea! Next time just mouth the words "Cheese and Crackers" and pretend to sing. Now all day long, everyone at work is running around singing "Cheese and Crackers". So the next time you are in your car and a song you love comes on, don't worry about not knowing the lyrics. Just sing, "Cheeeese and Craaaackers". 


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been in a group where you were all singing along to a song then you get to a part no one knows...everyone just kindof hums along. I wonder what they would do if I belted out "Cheese and Crackers." :)

    ReplyDelete