Friday, August 30, 2013
Fun Facts Friday
1. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.
2. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
3. The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
4. About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.
5. In England, in the 1800's pants was considered a dirty word.
6. 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
used for blood in the shower scene.
8. Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will cause it to go crazy and sting itself.
9. Put two straws in your mouth: one inside a drink and one outside it. You won’t be able to drink through either straw.
10. "Mountain Dew" is an old slang term for moonshine.