All items were purchased by myself and I was not given any compensation from any of these companies.
A round of the flu hit my house the last two weeks. I was the last one to get it. It was the typical flu..body aches, fever, stomach issues, sinus issues, coughing, etc. I couldn't seem to shake it so I went to the doctor and he said I had bronchitis. The medicine has helped some and I'm starting to feel a little better.
There are several things that make my life better when I'm sick. Here are a few of them that I wanted to share with you:
1. Yoga Pants-These things are my favorite. I may not look like the model in this picture, but I sure love my comfy pants. There is nothing better than yoga pants when you are sick. I wore these and my fuzzy robe. They kept me warm when I had the shivers from the fever. I found these on Ebay.
Here is the link:
2. Heating Pad- Nothing takes the chill out like a heating pad. Great for the body aches too. There are many out there, but this one is affordable and easy to use.
3. Fuzzy Soft Pink Robe- Amazon
This has to be one of the best things Hubby has ever bought for me. When I'm sick I'm not trying to make a fashion statement. I just want to be comfy. This robe is perfect.
4. Water bottle- New Wave EnviroI did a review a while back about New Wave Enviro. The water bottle they sent to me is my favorite. I use it every day. Thankfully, I have two of them. I keep this by the bed when I'm sick. Got to have those fluids right?
5. Puffs Plus Lotion-I know I am a wimp. I just need my tissues to have lotion when my nose hurts. These are soothing and feel so soft. They are a must have.
What are some of your favorite things to keep around you when you are sick?