Monday, June 24, 2013

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this product, free of charge, from Easy Canvas Prints for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind,
 has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them. The opinion is mine. As with any product, your opinion may vary.


photo prints
photo prints

I was so happy to get an email from Easy Canvas Prints to review their products. I was given a chance to receive a 16x20 beautiful print on canvas. This is my favorite picture of Hubby and I. It was a great time and one that I am happy will be displayed in our home.
I had seen one of their products at a friend's home recently and was amazed at the quality of the print. It was thick and sturdy. The picture was beautiful. 


Easycanvasprints.com is an easy to use site. In just a few easy steps you can see your final print. First you choose the size you would like. There are several differents sizes to choose from. Next you upload your favorite photo. You can adjust the photo as you like. Next you choose your border style and color. You can even choose if you would like it in Black and White and they offer retouching. Voila! You are done! 
This is a perfect gift idea. 

I am so excited to receive my print. I will keep you wonderful readers updated and post more photos as soon as I receive it.