1. Sugar lowers your immunity! Stay away from candy.
2. Getting more than 7 hours of sleep will help keep colds away.
3. Get some sun! Sunshine gives a boost of Vitamin D which helps boost your immunity.
4. Add some garlic to your Chicken Noodle Soup if you are sick. Garlic helps speed up
5. Smiling helps boost your immune system.
6. Colds and Flu are caused by viruses. Anitbiotics can't help, they kill bacteria.
7. Wet towels on your shoulder will help with a fever better than on your forehead.
8. The Flu Virus can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours.
9. Colds can last 2 to 14 days.
10. Women get more colds then men.