1. RICHARD MILHOUSE NIXON and WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON are the only U.S. presidents whose names contain the letters C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L.
2. The name “Uncle Sam” was coined on the wharfs of New Orleans before Louisiana was a U.S. territory — goods labeled “U.S.” were said to be from “Uncle Sam.”
3. There are more unemployed workers in the United States than there are people
living in the entire nation of Greece.
4. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
5. Sea otters hold each other’s paws when they sleep so they don’t drift apart.
6. President George W. Bush and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner are cousins.
7. A group of porcupines is called a “prickle.”
8. In Tennessee, it is illegal to shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
9. George Washington had teeth made out of hippopotamus ivory.
10. The Strangers in Your Dreams are Actually People That You’ve Seen in Real Life.