Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this product, free of charge, from OTZ SHOES for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind,
has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them. As with any product your opinion my differ from mine.
I was sent a pair of OTZ 300GMS Shoes for a review. The wonderful people at OTZ asked me to pick out the color that I wanted. With 27 different colors to choose from, it was so hard for me to choose. I decided on a neutral color, beige. I figured it would go with anything I would wear. Now that I have them, I want them in every color! These are the most comfortable and fun shoes. They are perfect for when I'm riding Piglet.
They are made with Cork. This lets you wear them with or without socks. It reduces bacteria buildup and they are washable. All you have to do is remove the footbed. I love that these are made with a soft linen.
Here is a little more information about the OTZ 300GMS:
- Italian made coarse linen has been stone washed for a completely unique look and feel.
- Anti-microbial cork footbed is anatomically designed to promote a healthy posture.
- Natural jute is co-molded with the rubber outsole.
- Upper is stitched directly to the outsole creating a unique design with minimal use of glues.
- Fitted with our patent pending CORKlite™.
Look how much Piglet love them!
The OTZ 300GMS are the perfect shoes for riding Piglet, shopping or really for anything. OTZ Shoes also have other types of shoes for men and women. Here are just a few:
Check out all the styles and beautiful colors at