Sponsored by Little Pim
The Squishable Baby
We are gearing up for Little Pim Giveaway- the award-winning "at home" language program for children 0-6 years-old!
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- Their brain is flexible - and made to learn a new language.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages - such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Opens up the child's sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
Read a wonderful review of Little Pim here.
1 lucky winner will receive the Discovery set of DVD's in the language of choice.
Make sure to subscribe to my RSS feed/Email so you will be reminded about the giveaway.
Subscribe in a reader
Check out all of these great blogs that are helping get the word out about this giveaway:
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse||Mommy's Favorite Things||Unschooling Momma|
|Kids Yoga Stories||Homemaking With Style||Momma Lew's Blog|
|P is for Preschooler||Mrs. Tee Love, Life and Laughter||Crafty Mom Share|
Adventures of Piglet Scooter is not responsible for prize fulfillment.