1. One in every 2000 babies is born with a tooth.
2. When a male skier falls down, he tends to fall on his face. A woman skier tends to fall on her back.
3. Kermit the Frog is left-handed.
4. Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate.
5. A honey bee must tap two million flowers to make one pound of honey.
6. If you eat a polar bear liver, you will die. Humans can't
handle that much vitamin A.
7. A rouleau is another name of coins wrapped in a roll of paper.
8. An exocannibal is a cannibal that eats only enemies and an indocannibal eats only friends.
9. A person sneezing was the first thing Thomas Edison filmed with his movie camera.
10.When you yawn and stretch at the same time, you are “pandiculating.”