1. Frogs sometimes eat enough fireflies that they themselves glow.
2. Leonardo Da Vinci never dated or signed his most famous painting, the Mona Lisa.
3. On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
4. Make a fist with your left hand, squeeze your left thumb, then put your right index
finger down your throat. You now have no gag reflex.
5. 16 pennies stacked up equals one inch, and 16 pennies in a line is one foot.
6. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
7. According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.
8. On average, women utter 7,000 words a day; men manage just over 2,000.
9. Fifteen people are known to have been crushed to death by tilting a vending machine towards them in the hopes of a free soda can.
10. Turtles can breathe through their butts.