I was completely bored the other day and started surfing the internet for random facts. This post isn't about changing the world, making your marriage better or anything meaningful. It's just quirky fun. Hope you enjoy!
1. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
2. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
3. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
4. Sharks and rays are the only animals known to man that don't get cancer.
5. "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
6. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring weren’t added to it.
7. Polar bears are left-handed.
8.Groaking is to watch people eating in hopes that they will offer you some.
9. 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.